Contact us today if you are looking for a trusted jeweller who can rework your old jewellery into something new and beautiful.
We would be happy to discuss your needs and give you a quote. Model your heirlooms or old pieces.
With years of experience and a passion for beautiful, high-quality jewellery, we are the company you can trust to bring your dreams to life.
Contact us today to learn more!
Why you should remake your jewellery
- If you have a piece of jewellery or a family heirloom that you love but is outdated, you can redesign it to wear and enjoy it every day.
- You still love the design of your ring, but it’s poorly made, costing you too much to repair.
- You are happy with your engagement ring, but the design doesn’t fit your new wedding ring.
- You can save money by redesigning an old piece of jewellery instead of buying a new one.
Jewellery remodelling can be more cost-effective than buying new jewellery, as you can use the metal and stones from your existing jewellery.
Get exactly what you want.
When you remodel your jewellery, you have complete control over the design so that you can transform inherited jewellery into an impressive new design.
Keep sentimental value
You’ll be able to keep those memories close to your heart while wearing something fresh and new.
Why choose us
- Get a free consultation to discuss your jewellery ideas
- Expert jewellers with over 30 years of experience
- Work with skilled staff who will take care of remodelling your jewellery
- Have peace of mind that your jewellery is being handled with care
- Get a brand new piece of jewellery, made to your exact specifications
- Enjoy high-quality, handmade pieces at a fraction of the cost
- 100% satisfaction guarantee – love it or your money back!
- Get cash for your old gold or credit towards your bespoke jewellery
- Consultation: We will meet you through appointment to discuss your jewellery remodelling project. This will include discussing the type of jewellery, the design, the materials, and the budget.
- Quote: We will provide you with a quote for our jewellery remodelling services.
- Design: We will begin the design process once we have agreed on the project. This will involve creating sketches or 3D wax models of the proposed jewellery piece.
- Manufacturing: We will begin manufacturing once the design is finalised. This includes fabricating the metal components and setting the stones.
- Finishing: The last step is to finish the jewellery piece. This includes polishing, plating, and setting any final stones.
What People are Saying
Jewellery Remodelling – Before and After
See the stunning jewellery remodelling results we achieved for some of our clients.